Welcome to the EDRA Part I examination to be held on Friday, 4 October 2019 in Burgos, Spain, during the ESRA-Spain annual congress. Please note that this exam will be in Spanish only!
Date and place
- 4 October 2019, 16.00-19.00
- FÓRUM EVOLUCIÓN BURGOS, PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y AUDITORIO, Burgos, Spain, during the ESRA-Spain annual congress.
- Exam in Spanish!
- Applications deadline: 1 August 2019*
* The EDRA Board reserves the right to close the applications if the maximum capacity is reached before the closing date.
Type of event
- The event is a "bring your own computer" event, which means you bring your own computer to do the exam. Check your computer here. Questions about computer compatibility should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administration fee, application and manual vetting for eligibility: €150
- If accepted for eligibility, then the remaining fee will be paid: €150 (no remaining fee for retakers)
For cancellations received until and including the 4 September, the registration fee will be refunded but the €150 administrative fee will be deducted.
After the 4 September, refunds will only be considered for exceptional circumstances (e.g. unwell medically, family bereavement, etc.). Documentation to support exceptional circumstances will be asked.
- Refunds will only be processed after the examination.
Eligibility and submission of documents
How to register for the exam
The complete registration process uses a software called Ortrac.
What are the main steps in the registration process
- You will click on create account below (unless you have registered before, then you will sign in). Click here to read more about how to create an account. Please make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address, as all information regarding the exam will be sent to this address.
- You will be asked to fill in standard information such as name and other details.
- You will be asked to fill in information relating to the eligibility requirements, such as proof of training and similar details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as proof of training, workshop certificate, etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed. Please note that you must enter all documents. See more above on this particular step (Eligibility and submission of documents).
- You will then be asked to pay the administrative fee.
- After this your application will be reviewed.
- If your application fulfils the requirements then you will be notified and asked for final payment, If there are problems with your application then you may be asked for other details or your application may be rejected.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact the EDRA Office: email@example.com.
In order to apply, you need to authenticate with Ortrac.
This application form is no longer accepting new submissions, but if you have already submitted your application, you may still log on to access or complete it.
Sign in with...