Welcome to the Qualification EXAM of EFS-ESSM CERTIFIED PSYCHO-SEXOLOGISTS to be held in Prague, Czech Republic on 23rd January 2020.
- November 21st 2019 (23:30 CET): Deadline for applications
- Middle of December 2019 – Notification of approval/denial to sit the exam
- January 23rd 2020 : Qualification EXAM of EFS-ESSM CERTIFIED PSYCHO-SEXOLOGISTS
Fee: 300 euros.
Venue: Prague Congress center
Type of event: The event is a "bring your own computer" event, which means you bring your own computer to do the exam. Check your computer here
How to register for the exam
The complete registration process uses a software called Ortrac. You can find information about how to use it at support.orzone.com. Click on Ortrac Medical v5. There are different articles if you need any help at any stage.
What are the main steps in the registration process
- You will click on create account below (unless you have registered before, then you will sign in). Click here to read more about how to create an account.
- You will be asked to fill in standard information such as name and other details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as id/passport etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed.
- You will be asked to fill in information relating to the eligibility requirements, such as proof of training and similar details. You will be asked to upload some documents such as proof of training, recommendation letters etc. After entering all information, click submit to proceed. Please note that you must enter all documents. See more above on this particular step (Eligibility and submission of documents).
- After this your application will be reviewed.
- If your application fulfills the requirements then you will be notified and asked for final payment, If there are problems with your application then you may be asked for other details or your application may be rejected.
Methods of payment
Payment of the application fee and exam fee for individual participants (which apply to most registrations) must be made online via this registration system. This can be done using most major credit or debit cards.
There are two exceptions to this rule.
- If your hospital (or other external party) wishes to pay for you or a group of colleagues via invoice and bank transfer then have them to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include information for which names they wish to pay for and address/email for invoice.
- If you live in a country outside Europe where credit cards may not work (a few countries in Middle East and Africa), then you can also write an email to email@example.com and state your name and which exam you are applying for. A small manual fee will be added to manually process the payment.
Please also make sure you read the Terms and Conditions for this application before you continue, as these contain important information.
In order to apply, you need to authenticate with Ortrac.
This application form is no longer accepting new submissions, but if you have already submitted your application, you may still log on to access or complete it.
Sign in with...