Welcome to the ESHRE/EBCOG EFRM Exam Part 1 to be held on 2019-06-26 in Vienna, Austria.
Fee: 550 EUR - ESHRE members will get a discount of 100 EUR.
Venue: MESSE WIEN Exhibition & Congress Center, Entrance D, Trabrennstrasse 7, 1020 Vienna, Austria
• Withdrawal either from the examination or a pre- examination course is possible, but the candidate should inform the examination authorities.
• If such a request for withdrawal is received before the closing date of the applications, no fee is reimbursed. However, 50% of the fee can be credited for the corresponding next event (examination or pre-exam course), but not for more than 3 years.
• If a request for withdrawal is received after the closing date of the applications, then no refund or credit will be made.
• In exceptional circumstances (family bereavement, acute admission to the hospital or the candidates provide proof that their visa application has been rejected), the examination authorities will consider each case separately and may agree to 50% of the fee to be credited for the next examination/course but there will be no reimbursement.
• In case of unexpected events outside the responsibility of ESHRE or EBCOG occurring before or during the examinations and which cannot be predicted (such as political instability, fire catastrophy, “big/bang”/force majeure etc) no refund will be transferred back to the candidate.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Catherine Plas at the ESHRE Central Office https://www.eshre.eu/Home/Contact-us.aspx
Please note that all applications are personal. To proceed with your application, you must first create an account, if you do not have one already. Please make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address, as all information regarding the course will be sent to this address.
In order to apply, you need to authenticate with Ortrac.
If you do not have an account, you may create one now.
Sign in with...